NPASS2: Program Locations
More than 1000 NPASS afterschool locations in nine states are now delivering extended, research-based, hands-on, minds-on science and engineering projects to their students on a weekly basis throughout the school year. NPASS students are elementary school age with a significant participation of middle and high school students in some states.
The following programs are participating:
- California School-Age Consortium (CalSAC) in San Francisco, California
- Kansas Enrichment Network in Lawrence, Kansas
- Kentucky Out-of-School Alliance in Franfort, Kentucky
- The After-School Institute (TASI) in Baltimore, Maryland
- Minnesota School-Age Care Alliance (MNSACA) in St. Paul, Minnesota
- The Missouri AfterSchool Network (MASN) in Columbia, Missouri
- University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension in Durham, New Hampshire
- Rutgers University Extension in New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Ohio Child Care Resource & Referral Association (OCCRRA/OAN) in Columbus, Ohio
Double click to zoom and center. Double right-click to zoom out.